FTTH (Fiber To The Home)
Access Network setup using optical fiber from the central access point to the customer’s home, delivering huge data rates to Customers
Single fiber from the OLT runs to a passive Optical Splitter, located near the users’ locations. The Optical Splitter divides the optical power into N separate paths to the users, varying between 2 to 128. GPON adopted with two multiplexing mechanisms- a) in downstream direction (i.e. from OLT to users), data packets transmitted in a broadcast manner, with encryption (AES) used to prevent eavesdropping, b) in upstream direction (i.e. from users to OLT), data packets transmitted in a TDMA manner.
- Pre-Installation survey to identify the splitter location mentioned in the design, vacant riser tray from the splitter location to carry FO cables to individual flats or identify space to install new tray, identify conduit to install FO drop cable.
- FTTH drop fiber installation including ONT installation from FO splitter or patch panel location to customer access point and termination of cable.
- Laying cable from the access point to the customer service telephone and terminate in RJ11 socket for telephone access.
- Laying of a Cat-6 UTP cable from the customer access point to the computer for the internet access and installation of RJ-45 socket and termination.
- Laying of a Cat-6 UTP cable from the customer access point to each of the location of E Vision STB boxes and termination.
- Testing of all FO cables and connectors.
An illustrious journey with three Decades of Experience in serving esteemed Cellular Operators across the World with our extensive Services ranging across AMI, IBS, FTTH, LTE, FDH Uplifting & Other Related Services.
Advanced Metering Infrastructure
Instilling Intelligence in Utility Meters for Advanced Management
In-Building cellular enhancement system for wireless cellular coverage
Long Term Evolution Service
High speed Wireless Communication for mobile devices
Fibre Distribution Hub
Services delivering higher number of connections
Operational & Support
We Look Forward to be at your Assistance. Tell us where to reach you.